The Do’s and Don’ts of caring for your Filosofia Swimwear:
- Do hand wash with cold water using a very mild detergent.
- Don't leave your wet swimwear rolled up and/or in a plastic bag.
- Don’t dry clean, machine wash, tumble dry, iron or use harsh cleaning products like bleach on your suit.
- Bleeding of the dye is normal, and will stop after a few washes. Be sure to separate newer suits from other hand washable items until all excess dye washes out.
- Don't soak your suit for prolonged periods.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pilling.
- All embellishments (gold, leather, beads, etc) can be worn in salt and chlorinated water.
- Fake tanning products, some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils will permanently discolour swimwear. We recommend taking extra care when using these products and always ensure the application is completely dry before wearing your suit.
- Do strut your stuff and have fun!