Candomblé top in Butterfly print - A bandeau bikini top with peekaboo details
Candomblé is an Afro-Brazilian religion that combines song and dance to worship the gods. We've created a stunning crisscrossed bandeau to evoke the strength and unity of two of northern Brazil's most prominent cultures. Shown here in Butterfly print, the Candomblé top features removable halter straps and secured, non-removable padding. Women play a significant role in Candomblé as service leaders who train future priestesses. This bandeau top is an ode to their importance in preserving traditions.
Why we love Candomblé:
- Bandeau top with playful criss-cross accents between cups.
- Non-removable bust padding with slight push-up enhancement.
- Removable halter straps for extra support or for minimal tan lines, as desired.
- Self-tie fastening back for optimal security and fit.
- Luxurious, soft and quick-drying Brazilian fabric.
- Mix and match to create your perfect bikini with these suggested bottoms: Bahia, Safira Azul, Sereia